Abdallah brings with him previous experience working on schematic design and construction documents along with a knowledge of 360 building scans and the creation of finalized graphical work. While at M2 Abdallah has focused on transportation related projects, working on every aspect of a project, from schematic design to construction documents, while developing final graphics and renderings for client presentation.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Masters of Architecture, 2021
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, BA in Architecture, 2019
- College of DuPage, Pre-Architecture Degree, 2017
- Why architecture?
- I told my advisor that I was interested in learning more about if architecture was a good fit for me. She then proceeded to drop me out of my classes and sign me up for architecture studio without my knowledge, claiming that was the only way I would know if I liked it. She was right!
- What are you most passionate about in your profession?
- The fact that we can sketch lines on a napkin and somehow, they come to be a real life building in all of its glory.
- People would be surprised to know…
- I have lived in 4 different countries leading me to wake up at 4 am to watch the Chicago Bears play due to the time difference.