Angie helps keep our accounting department running smoothly as she performs a lot of the behind-the-scenes tasks necessary for our expanding firm to thrive. She coordinates the project invoicing process with multiple accounting departments. Being a Chicago native and a CPS alumna, she is proud to be working for M2 whose projects are impacting improvements in several Chicago Public Schools.
- People would be surprised to know…
- I studied Martial Arts for several years & have a red belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Talk to me about…
- Traveling, trends & TV shows.
- What’s your hometown?
- I grew up in Chicago, IL. The 606 – Logan Sq. I lived on Drake Ave. & Wrightwood Ave. for 20 wonderful years.
- What do you like about working at M2?
- M2 provides that work-life balance many crave. Everyone at M2 is kind, helpful & established. M2 is the best company I’ve worked for thus far.
- What is the greatest risk you’ve taken?
- The greatest risk I’ve taken recently is leaving a supervisor position of 5 years and starting a new career path during a Pandemic. I’m extremely happy I took the leap. No regrets. I love working for M2.
- What can’t you live without?
- Music. It feeds the soul.