Benjamin Conforti serves as Administrative Assistant at Muller+Muller. Ben performs many clerical project related tasks, including word processing, and logging in of submittals. He aggregates data in Microsoft Excel to assist management, and performs routine clerical tasks. Ben also coordinates the project invoicing process with multiple accounting departments, including Muller+Muller, its clients, and its subconsultant firms
- Bachelor of Science Finance, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2020
- Talk to me about….
- The NBA, NFL, golf, Netflix shows.
- Why Accounting?
- I chose accounting and finance because I have always found to pick up math and statistics quickly. I had no specific interests in business when beginning school and I decided my strengths were best aligned with finance. Finance provided me with a general education of the business world that gave me a broad range job choices when coming out of school.
- People would be surprised to know…
- I have a large amount of experience in polishing shoes and repairing golf spikes. I worked as a shoe boy at Flossmoor Country Club for over 6 years. I would regularly clean over 40 shoes per day, 6 days a week each summer.