Ms. Muller leads M2’s Marketing and Business Development eﬀorts. Her strong background in public relations, coupled with years of coaching experience helps her to eﬀectively lead proposal and interview eﬀorts. She works with principals to strategize and develop teaming partners, and helps to develop the narrative for proposals.
Catherine is an active member of the Society for Marketing of Professional Services (SMPS), as well as Women’s Transportation Seminars (WTS).
Ms. Muller is passionate about travel and public transportation. She attends annual conferences for the Airport Consultants Council (ACC), as well as other transportation related events. She is passionate about creating a built environment that helps make the typical commuter’s day better.
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations, Marquette University, 2007
- Talk to me about….
- Business Development, the future of Aviation, sailing, and the Chicago Bears!
- Why Business Development?
- I love business development, because I truly love people, and creating long-lasting relationships. I enjoy creating successful teams and bringing people together.
- People would be surprised to know…
- I’m a huge X-Files nerd!