Chelsea Miller serves as Project Architect at M2. She works with various team members through all phases of a project to develop a cohesive design and construction documents. Chelsea has created community outreach documents, utilizing CAD and BIM technologies throughout several jobs and coordinates project documents for a variety of transportation-related projects. Additionally, she offers expertise in Landscape Architecture and Design.
Prior to joining M2, Chelsea gained professional experience working on commercial projects with a focus on build-out remodeling and rapid prototype construction, including Landscape designs. Additionally, Chelsea wrote her Masters Thesis on National Recreation Areas and design therein.
- Masters of Landscape Architecture, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, 2009
- IIT Paris Program, Spring, 2007
- Talk to me about….
- Landscapes, Sustainable Design, City/Urbanscapes, Travel, Food and Tea!
- Why Architecture?
- I love that it isn’t a typical office job: We create and imagine new spaces where there wasn’t one before. I love working with unique conditions, as well: often our job is like a puzzle where we need to draw the missing pieces.
- People would be surprised to know…
- I played violin for 12 years, I have a teapot collection from around the world and speak French and Polish (to varying degrees).