Christina seeks to utilize her experience and skill set to introduce methods that have been proven to improve department performance and candidate experiences. She is interested in understanding the ways effective HR management and policy development contributes to the efficient operation and general wellbeing of an organization.
- Master of Organizational Leadership North Park University, Present
- Master of Human Resource Management, North Park University, 2019
- Bachelor of Business Advertising, North Park University, 2012
- Talk to me about….
- Anything at all, My conversations with you are confidential!
- Why HR?
- Novelty. I love the “x” factor of not knowing exactly what my day will bring. I thrive in that ambiguity, and I know that many of you do too!
- People would be surprised to know…
- I’m terrified of garden gnomes. I’m convinced they come alive at night.