An accomplished architect with over 40 years’ experience in the architecture industry, Cindy is the president of M2 responsible for all facets of the business. She tirelessly built the framework for the firm and has been the guiding force of the business as it continues to grow. Her hard work and strong vision have led the company to its status as one of most respected public-sector focused architectural practices. Her midwestern values are clearly reflected in how M2 consistently earns the trust of its clients. She was honored in an exhibit sponsored by Chicago Women in Architecture and the Chicago Architecture Foundation. In her spare time, she enjoys attempting to train the family Beagle, and is an avid sailboat racer, having competed in over 15 Chicago to Mackinaw Races.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1979
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies, University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, 1975
- PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
- Licensed Architect, State of Illinois, 1984
- Licensed Architect, State of Minnesota, 1984
- Licensed Architect, State of Michigan, 2017
- Licensed Architect, State of Arizona, 2017
- Licensed Architect, State of North Carolina, 2017
- Licensed Architect, State of Indiana, 2018
- NCARB Certified
- Talk to me about….
- Starting a Business -The Chicago Mac Race - Changes in Logan Square over the past 40 years - Ludington Michigan - Architecture and Neurology
- What is your favorite project that you’ve worked on at M2?
- As I tend to look at the bottom line of many projects, I have to say High Speed Rail; Wacker Drive Renovation and the Schools with PBC. I am proud of the projects our firm does and the answer will change with time, but currently Midway Airport is a favorite project,
- What is one accomplishment (personal or professional) that you are most proud of?
- Accomplishing over 15 Chicago to Mac Races, never thought I would do that. Or having a firm as large as we are, with very little turnover.