Huazhong Wang serves as a Project Architects at Muller2. Huazong grew up in China, and attended the Northeastern University in China, where he received a BA in Architecture in 2017. From there he went on to receive his Masters in Architecture from the Illinois Institute of Technology in 2019. In the summer of 2019 Huazhong joined the M2 team, and has gained an interest in the role in which public transit plays within a large city.
- Illinois Institute of Technology, Masters in Architecture, 2019
- Northeastern University, China, Bachelor of Arts-Architecture, 2017
- Talk to me about….
- Music, movie, basketball, soccer and video games.
- What is your favorite project that you’ve worked on at M2?
- The Metra BNSF Kendall Extension, because it is basically the first project I was able to work on in my career.
- What is the greatest risk you’ve taken?
- Living in a foreign country.