Ian Achong serves as Project Architect at Muller2. Born in Venezuela and raised in Miami, Ian made his way to Chicago where he graduated in 2018 from Illinois Institute of Technology with a Bachelor’s in Architecture. He has previous experience in project management, and digital modeling for many of the world’s largest airports. Ian has a passion for design and creativity, architecture has been a pivotal aspects of his entire life and is excited to explore bringing these ideals into the design of civic and public spaces.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2018
- Associates of Arts in Architecture, Broward College, 2015
- What is your favorite project that you’ve worked on at M2?
- For me it definitely has to be Terminal 5 at O’Hare. When I first got into commercial aviation as a kid, O’Hare was always the epitome of the jet age to me and my favorite airport, and working on its future was a dream come true.
- What is the greatest risk you’ve taken?
- Moving cross country from very warm Miami to very cold Chicago, but very much worth it, I love my two home cities.
- People would be surprised to know…
- I’m a big theme-park aficionado, especially the Disney Parks.