Jason Chochola has served numerous roles through his career, working on an expansive array of building types and scales throughout his 20+ years working in the field. His experience includes residential, commercial, industrial, hospitality, educational, and institutional projects of various sizes and budgets. Projects have included new construction, historic preservation, adaptive reuse, and renovations.
With Jason’s varied experience, he has developed skills in planning , programming, design, code analysis, contract documentation, and construction administration, as well as project management and client relations. Throughout these tasks, he has always sought to deliver the highest quality and value to clients and maintain positive relationships with owners and contractors. In his current roles as Senior Technical Architect and Project Manager, he continues to ensure positive outcomes from project inception to completion.
- Master of Architecture, Columbia University, New York, 2002
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 1997
- L’ecole d’Architecture de Versailles, Versailles, France, 1995 - 1996
- Edmund J. James Scholar, 1993
- PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
- Licensed Architect, State of Illinois, 2007
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Talk to me about….
- The rising White Sox team, music, and your favorite places to eat in Chicago.
- What is your favorite project that you’ve worked on at M2?
- ORD Terminal 5 – the most detailed design with the greatest interdisciplinary coordination in my career.
- People would be surprised to know…
- I spent 12 years being classically trained as a pianist.