Mr. Muller began his professional career working on coordination of the technical aspects of the building, and later graduated to overall management of the project. This background, along with extensive construction administration and management work, gives him a complete understanding regarding the importance of a well-coordinated and managed project and project team. Mr. Muller assists in determining which projects the firm should pursue, and reviews each potential project for liability exposure.
As a firm principal, his project work includes client contact, assists in determining projects to pursue and teaming efforts, negotiating sub-consultant contracts, developing project budgeting, review of design direction, technical reviews of projects and oversight of construction administration activities. As part of our firm’s quality control, Mr. Muller reviews all project documentation for each project, and is responsible for the Technical and Construction Administration sections of our office manual. Throughout the duration of a project, he reviews time deliverables to ensure that client expectations are met. As part of this responsibility, Mr. Muller ensures that staffing is adequate and that project items are completed in a timely manner.
- Masters of Architecture, University of Illinois, 1977
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies, University of Illinois, 1975
- PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
- Licensed Architect, State of Indiana, 2001
- Licensed Architect, State of Illinois, 1981
- NCARB Certified
- Talk to me about….
- Trains and planes
- Why architecture?
- I began creating floor plans from a very young age.
- What is the greatest risk you’ve taken
- Starting a business with no money in the bank.