John Wolf serves as Project Architect at M2. He works with various team members through all phases of a project to develop design details as well as construction document preparation and construction administration.
John enjoys exploring both the technical and creative sides of architecture: he favored architecture over becoming an engineer. He brings his love of combining creative, design thinking and a critical, problem-solving approach to each project with which he is involved. His strengths include collaboration, strong & conscious design concepts, great client/consultant relations, strong Revit production and graphic presentations.
- Master of Architecture Kansas State University, 2011
- Czech Technical University, Prague, 2010
- Talk to me about….
- Film, NBA Basketball especially the Milwaukee Bucks, Music of all kinds – I often control the office spotify and am open to suggestions.
- What are you most passionate about in your profession?
- I’m passionate about Architectures’ role and impact on people’s daily lives, and how our public projects help to serve so many people. How Architecture has the power to improve access and equity for Chicago residents.
- What is the greatest risk you’ve taken?
- Leaving M2 and the US to go to Japan and work for 3 months, with no plan afterwards. I missed Chicago though, and was able to come back to M2 so it all worked out and was worth the experience!