Kaitlin Streyle has a background as a technically-oriented project manager. She has managed projects in both the public and private realm and has previously provided construction management services for public clients. She is interested in working with clients to identify their goals and priorities and to work within the project constraints to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Kaitlin has experience managing projects in a variety of scales and settings, but has expertise in the management of large-scale, complex projects, that typically include phased implementation and multi-discipline coordination. Her experience leading project teams has included scope development, feasibility assessments, team coordination and communication, facilitation of client meetings, tracking of schedule and budget compliance, as well as performance of code reviews.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2009
- PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
- Licensed Architect, State of Illinois, 2014
- NCARB Certified
- Why architecture?
- I love the problem-solving aspect of projects. The need to meet the client’s wants/needs, while meeting accessibility, energy, and life safety code requirements, fully coordinating MEP and structural systems, and providing a thoughtful, usable space is a new and unique puzzle every time.
- What are you most passionate about in your profession?
- Volunteering and providing opportunities for kids to learn about architecture (or related skillsets) that they wouldn’t normally have access or exposure to.
- People would be surprised to know…
- I have a twin sister!