Ken Korab serves as Senior Project Manager at M2. He has experience in all phases of a project including designing at the concept level, construction detailing, preparing construction documents, and construction administration services. Ken possesses a variety of experience at the public and private level for varying scales of building types including low-rise and high-rise design & documentation, as well as extensive site observation/documentation and construction administration services.
Ken has experience in leading project teams through emphasizing team coordination, facilitating client meetings, tracking schedule and budget compliance, as well as performing code reviews and quality assurance reviews. He has focused his work around a passion for the reuse/renovation of existing buildings, but brings a strong technical knowledge to any complex project.
- Masters of Architecture, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts in Architectural Studies, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2005
- PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
- Licensed Architect, State of Texas, 2020
- Licensed Architect, State of Illinois, 2018
- NCARB Certified
- Talk to me about….
- Travel destinations, dogs, and Harley Davidson.
- What is one accomplishment (personal or professional) that you are most proud of?
- Getting licensed to practice architecture because it was such a long journey because it was the ultimate goal I set even before my first day of college.
- What are you most passionate about in your profession?
- Being a part of creating the public facilities and infrastructure that people interact with, navigate through, and encounter every day whether it is during their commute or during their leisure time. It is motivating when you realize how much of our work is spread across the City of Chicago.