Mr. Ziegel is experienced as a design oriented project architect. He has expertise in utilizing digital technologies to better facilitate both the design and production process. He is interested in working with clients to create solutions that are both contextual and sustainable while meeting all project and budget constraints. He has experience developing projects in both the public and private realm in a variety of scales and settings.
Mr. Ziegel’s project management skills include scope development, team coordination, facilitating client meetings, schedule compliance, and quality assurance. He has extensive experience in leading project teams on all phases of project delivery for transportation, renovation, civic, and higher education projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2008 Honors
- PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
- Licensed Architect, State of Illinois, 2015
- Licensed Architect, State of Texas
- LEED Accredited Professional
- NCARB Certified
- Talk to me about….
- Art, Music, Architecture, Fitness, Travel and Food.
- Why architecture?
- When I was younger, I knew that I had a lot of interest in science, art, and design, and also wanted to do something that could affect sustainability. Architecture combines all of this and more into one profession. I can’t imagine doing anything else.
- What is your favorite project that you’ve worked on at M2?
- The Midway Airport Checkpoint Expansion. I was new at the firm when the project started so it was also an opportunity for me to get to know the team better.