Before coming to the Windy City, Lan spent most of her life in the Land of the Morning Calm (yes,that’s Seoul, S. Korea). While in her hometown, she honed her skills in design and architecture as an intern in several architectural firms. To continue pursuing her passion in influencing the built world, she came to Chicago to earn her undergraduate in architecture and graduate studies in construction management. Lan realized that the city has offered her numerous opportunities to grow as an architect and decided to call it her new home. With her expertise in a variety of 3D modelling software, Lan is one of M2’s growing number of talented architectural designers working on exciting transportation and aviation projects.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2015
- Master of Construction Engineering and Management, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2018
- What is your favorite project that you’ve worked on at M2?
- Springfield Transport Center and O`Hare T5 ( first transportation & aviation project I have involved in)
- What is one accomplishment (personal or professional) that you are most proud of?
- Completing studying abroad over years and years
- What can’t you live without?
- Coffee!!! FOOD!!!!!
- What is the greatest risk you’ve taken?
- Move to the USA to study architecture
- People would be surprised to know…
- Playing a piano, I have played a piano over 6 years. I wanted to be a pianist when I was a little kid.