Mrs. Zuniga is an experienced architect with an extensive portfolio of aviation work. She is skilled in project management, overseeing all project phases from concept planning and schematic design through construction administration and project closeout. Mrs. Zuniga excels at building relationships with clients, consultants and contractors, and supervising architectural teams for the successful completion of projects that range from small airline/airport spaces to multi-year, complex terminal projects. Her experience includes new construction as well as the renovation and expansion of existing structures.
As part of her experience, Mrs. Zuniga has provided project management for a wide range of aviation projects from initial proposal and concept design through completion. Focused on delivering best design solutions for fast-pace projects with evolving programmatic and design requirements.
- Master of Architecture, Texas A & M University, College Station, TX, 1999
- Bachelor of Architecture, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogota, Colombia, 1995
- PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
- Licensed Architect, State of Texas, 2016
- Licensed Architect, City of Kansas, 2013
- NCARB Certified
- Talk to me about….
- Airports, architecture trends in Aviation, home improvement projects or baking!
- What’s your hometown?
- Born and raised in Cucuta, Colombia, but have called Dallas home for the last 22 years.
- What are you most passionate about in your profession?
- Being able to experience our designs transform into a piece of the built environment during the construction process.