Mark has dedicated his entire career to the betterment of public spaces and civic architecture. He brings over 25 years of comprehensive experience in new and renovation projects, including numerous large-scale infrastructure projects. His background and knowledge allow him the ability to provide services in planning, programming, design, LEED analysis, cost estimating, code review, contract documents, and construction administration.
Mark’s project management skills include scope development, team coordination, budget adherence, schedule compliance, and quality assurance. He has extensive experience in effectively implementing stringent client requirements while maintaining costs and quality controls. As a result, he has developed an excellent ability to achieve significant accomplishments within complex organizational structures.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1994
- Universite Pedagogique Trois, Versailles, France (University of Illinois Exchange Program)
- PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION
- Licensed Architect, State of Illinois, 2000
- Licensed Architect, State of Tennessee, 2019
- Licensed Architect, State of Indiana, 2018
- LEED Accredited Professional
- NCARB Certified
- Talk to me about….
- Chicago Neighborhoods, dogs, all types of food, fitness routines (because of all types of food), and M2 (seriously).
- What is your favorite project that you’ve worked on at M2?
- I’m truly amazed at the range of civic projects that M2 has been able to contribute to in extremely meaningful ways. What always gets me though is seeing the innerworkings of what it takes a city to operate - whether it be a baggage handling system, an airport hangar, a bus/municipal maintenance facility, a rail maintenance facility, a freight tunnel, or a central utility plant. These are the hidden spaces that most people don’t think about in their everyday life – but their everyday life wouldn’t exist without them.
- What can’t you live without?
- My iPhone