Victoria Wiegand serves as Project Architect at Muller & Muller. She works with various team members through all phases of a project to develop design details as well as construction document preparation and construction administration. She understands the importance of construction sequencing and navigating stringent requirements, and has a hands-on understanding of how to successfully implement detailing for historic renovations.
- Master of Architecture, Northeastern University, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Minnesota, 2013
- Why architecture?
- I love to see a project from the start to the finish. Grew up in houses my parents would demo and rebuild all while we lived there. Felt taking it further to design and be able to see complete through construction was really cool to see the evolution.
- What is your favorite project that you’ve worked on at M2?
- HSR, and schools come as a close second. I loved how with HSR we were able to place kind of a prototype and implement along a line of rail in towns with different styles, personalities, and priorities. With Education, I love being able to think of a building and how to make it fun for kids. Get to use a lot more colors and graphics than train stations.
- People would be surprised to know…
- Huge college football fan…GO Gophers!