Nicholas serves as Project Architect at M2 with a specialization in construction administration and leads the M2 technical committee. He has worked for over 16 years providing services at all phases of the design process. Nicholas has held many positions on a range of diﬀerent projects, including designer, design manager, project architect, BIM manager, code specialist, and construction administrator. Prior to joining M2, Nicholas gained experience in the Paciﬁc Northwest focusing on major healthcare projects.
“No project is too small! I enjoy solving design problems of any scale. I am organized and endeavor to ﬁnd solutions through iteration. I pride myself on my attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture.”
- Bachelor of Science and Design - Architecture, University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 2006
- Talk to me about….
- The Pacific Northwest, New Zealand, music, movies, trivia, data, and fabrication.
- What is one accomplishment (personal or professional) that you are most proud of?
- Before moving to Chicago, my wife and I sold all we owned and spent 8 months in New Zealand, volunteering on farms across the country.
- What is the greatest risk you’ve taken?
- I spent a major part of my college year in the University Climbing Club, and often we found ourselves dangling off the side of a cliff. At the time I had no fear, but looking back now it wasn’t the safest hobby.